Who we are
AdGear is an advertising technology company located in Montreal that has been recently acquired by Samsung Electronics, but operates as an independent, fully-owned subsidiary. This means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders located across the globe.
What you’ll do
We are working on a next-generation ad platform that is used by a variety of advertisers and publishers. The platform offers complex functionality that spans across targeting advertising, audience data management, campaign and audience reporting, and much more. The Product Designer will be part of the Product Management group. This group defines solutions and how they are to be implemented in the platform. Of course, product design is part of that.
This also means that you will:
- Collaborate with the product team to define business / user needs and requirements.
- Participate in the design process with the rest of the product team (Design / Developers / Product Managers).
- Define user tasks / user stories / user journey maps.
- Create rich, efficient and smooth user interactions.
- Deliver detailed user flows, prototypes, specs and wireframes to communicate your design concepts with the team.
Qualifications and skills
- Be passionate about UX.
- Comfortable with graphic design & aesthetics.
- Solid experience with a UX/UI mockup/workflow tools (i.e. Balsamiq, Axure, Visio, Fireworks, or other).
- Experience with design software (Photoshop, Sketch, other).
- A degree in interaction design, new media design, or similar field.
- Have a UX/UI portfolio of previous work that we could review.
- Two or more years of experience building new products and making existing products better.
Some of the benefits of working with us
- Snacks and beer in the office.
- Board games and Ping-Pong.
- Company outings, roasts, and many more interesting things.
- Yoga in the office once a week.
- Referral bonus.
- Discounts with several partners and vendors.
- Samsung Employee Discounts for Samsung Products.
- Company-paid comprehensive extended health & dental coverage.
- Travel, Life, and Short/Long term disability Insurance.
- Group RRSP Matching Program.
- Group TFSA Program.
Apply at http://jobs.adgear.com or by sending your resume to email@example.com